Post Office Shop Blog Guest Article Policy
Thank you for your interest in writing a Guest Blog post for Post Office Shop.
We welcome guest posts that fall in line with the subjects covered here on the blog and that suit the values and interests of our audience.
Please note – we DO NOT accept sponsored posts.
Here are some of our guidelines:
- The length of the post and the style of writing are completely at your discretion, but we reserve the right to edit where necessary.
- Any edits will be agreed with you in advance – only blog posts that both parties agree on will be published.
- Affiliate links are not permitted within submitted guest posts – links to the poster’s own blog or social media feeds (or any other appropriate content) are welcome, however.
- Please ensure that you have permission to use any images that accompany your post and that they are properly attributed and credited – we would ask that any images submitted to be used as the main article image should be sized at 620 x 350px and that any accompanying images to be used in the article body do not exceed these same measurements.
- We reserve the right to add links to content within the Post Office Shop website.
- We reserve the right not to publish submitted guest posts.
- We are happy to repost blog posts from your blog which meet these guidelines.
- Posts will be credited as you request – please add your bio, contact details etc. as you would like them to appear on the site. Posts can also be published anonymously, if you prefer.